In-office and telemedicine appointments are available. There are a number of ways to make an appointment:
- Arrive 20 minutes before your in-office appointment to ensure you’ll be ready to see your provider at your scheduled time.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you need to reschedule so we can offer that appointment slot to another patient.
- Let us know if you have seen another doctor or been in the hospital or emergency room.
At your first visit (and once every year after that), you must bring the following:
- Proof of address
- Proof of income such as a pay stub, your income tax return, or a letter of employment. If you have no income or if you are temporarily living with another person, please bring a letter indicating the support this person is offering you or use Zufall’s Statement of Support form.
- Immunization records (first visit only)
At each visit, please bring:
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- Method of payment (cash or credit card)
- Current medications including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, herbs, and supplements. It is best to bring your medicines with you. If that is not possible, make a list that includes:
- What you are taking (Example: aspirin)
- How much and dosage (Example: 1 pill, 325 mg)
- How often (Example: once a day)
- When and how (Example: 8 a.m. with breakfast)
- Why (Example: headache)
- A list of names, addresses, phone numbers for any doctors, hospitals, or health centers where you have received medical care other than at Zufall Health
- To make the most of your visit, bring notes on the important items you need to discuss with your provider.
- Every time you talk with a doctor, nurse, or pharmacist, use the following “Ask Me 3” questions to better understand your health.
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
- Don’t be nervous about asking your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist questions. They want you to know and understand:
- All you can about your condition.
- Why this is important for your health.
- Steps to take to keep your condition under control.
- Make plans with your care team to improve your health.
- Follow your treatment plans and discuss plans with your team at every visit.
- Develop and follow your self-management goals.
- Let your team know if you wish to involve your family in your care.
Zufall Health has a sliding fee discount program to ensure affordable access to all services. Fees are based on services received and can be adjusted based on your income and family size. Fees for medical services typically range from $20 to $80. Fees for dental services typically range from $40 to $200. Patients may have to pay separately for certain lab services, vaccines, and contraceptive supplies.
Patients with insurance will pay the co-pay indicated on the insurance card. Insured patients may also participate in the sliding fee discount program if their co-pay is higher than the fee on the on the sliding fee discount schedule.
All patients wishing to participate in the sliding fee discount program must provide documentation of income and family size.
If you are a new patient, you may wish to speed your waiting time by reviewing and completing the New Patient Registration Packet at home and bringing it with you to your visit. Before signing the consent form, please review the Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient’s Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.