Ryan White Program
Zufall Health’s Ryan White Program provides high-quality, culturally sensitive HIV/AIDS services.
- Free and confidential HIV counseling and testing
- Early intervention services
- An on-site infectious disease physician and lab drawing
- Individualized medical case management
- Specially targeted oral health services
- Clinical pharmacy services
- Dental services
- Nutrition counseling
- Behavioral/mental health services
- Transportation assistance
- Outreach and community health education
- Linkage to social services that address housing, financial issues, substance use, and legal aid
Zufall Health aims to identify and smoothly transition those with HIV into care at the earliest possible point after infection to protect a patient’s health and reduce the possibility of transmitting infection to others.
Complete HIV/AIDS care services are provided through a “team-approach” led by the infectious disease doctor. Services are supported by specially trained, bilingual, primary and dental care providers, medical case managers, and certified dietitians, clinical pharmacists, and social workers. Zufall Health’s Ryan White Program accepts all patients, including Medicaid and private insurance patients, without charging co-pays or additional fees. Care for eligible individuals without insurance or any other way to pay is supported entirely by Ryan White Care Act government funding. All testing and treatment is handled with the highest level of care and confidentiality.
For more information, please contact the Program Director, 973-328-9100, Ext. 120