HRSA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER QUALITY RECOGNITION 2023
In November 2023, Zufall received four Community Health Center Quality Recognition (CHQR) Badges from HRSA. These badges recognize health centers that have made notable quality improvement achievements in the areas of quality, health equity, and health information technology. The four badges are:
- The Health Center Quality Leader award, which indicates that Zufall Health’s overall clinical quality measure (CQM) performance ranks in the top 10% nationwide
- The Access Enhancer award, which is given to health centers who have 1) earned at least one Health Center Quality Leader or National Quality Leader badge or improved by at least 15% in one or more Clinical Quality Measures in back-to-back reporting years; and 2) have at least a 5% an increase in total patients and patients receiving mental health, substance use disorder, vision, dental, or enabling services in back-to-back reporting years.
- The Advancing HIT for Quality award, which recognizes health centers that meet all criteria to optimize HIT services. Health centers must meet the following five criteria:
- Adopted an electronic health record (EHR) system
- Offers telehealth services
- Exchanges clinical information electronically with key providers health care settings
- Engages patients through health IT
- Collects data on patient social risk factors
- The Health Disparities Reducer award, which is given to health centers with at least a 10% improvement in low birth weight, hypertension control, or uncontrolled diabetes Clinical Quality Measures and have met set targets for measures in all racial and ethnic groups served within the last reporting year.