At Zufall Health, new patients are always welcome. On this page, we have provided important information to help make your registration as a new patient easy and convenient.
To Make An Appointment:
Please review our list of sites and call the telephone number for the location you would like to visit.
Information You Need To Bring With You:
- Verification of address
- Proof of income such as a pay stub, your income tax return, or a letter of employment. If you have no income or if you are temporarily living with another person, please bring a letter indicating the support this person is offering you or use Zufall’s Statement of Support form.
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- Method of payment (cash or credit card)
If you have health insurance, you will pay the co-pay indicated on your card.
If you do not have health insurance, fees will be based on services received and adjusted according to your income. Fees typically range from $20 to $75. Patients must pay separately for certain lab services, referral appointments with specialists, procedures, and medicines.
Some fees may vary by program, be waived, or be dependent on available grant funding.
Insurance Plans Accepted
Currently, Zufall Health accepts the insurance plans listed below. This information is subject to change at any time so it is important to confirm if your insurance plan is accepted at the time you make your appointment.
- Americhoice (United HC Community Plan)
- Health Republic
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Horizon NJ Health
- NJ Family Care
- United HealthCare
- Wellcare (formerly Health First)
Forms for New Patients
If you are a new patient, you may wish to speed your waiting time by reviewing and completing the New Patient Registration Packet at home and bringing it with you to your visit. Before signing the consent form, please review the Notice of Privacy Practices.