Parent Readiness Education Program (PREP) is an ongoing, free, psycho-educational, case-management program for pregnant teen girls (ages 13-19) and their partners in Somerset County, NJ, held in an individual and group format at a location of convenience to the participant.
Participants receive education concerning:
- Healthy pregnancy strategies
- Infant care and development
- Budget planning
- Attaining education and career goals
- Community resources
- Identifying and utilizing a support system
- Post-delivery birth control options
The program is administered by a part-time Coordinator who follows a curriculum that is designed to educate and empower the teens to make healthy decisions for themselves and their unborn children.
For more information, contact Julie Krupinski at 908-526-2335 ext. 124 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.