The Maternal Wraparound Program (M-WRAP)
The Maternal Wraparound Program (M-WRAP) is a new initiative funded by the New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services to provide intensive case management to opioid-dependent pregnant/postpartum women residing in Morris, Sussex and Warren counties for up to one year after a birth event.
M-WRAP staff is here to listen and help program eligible women take the steps that are right for them and their baby to improve their health and well-being. Services Are Confidential and Judgment Free!
M-WRAP Staff Can Assist with Finding:
- Treatment and Counseling
- Recovery Support Services
- Services to Support Family Members
- Safe Shelter
- Prenatal and Primary Health Care
- And Much More
Office: 973-328-3344, ext. 1341
Mobile: (862) 432-5542
It is safe to leave a voice message!
Other M-WRAP Programs in New Jersey
1. Bergen & Passaic Counties
2. Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem Counties
Southern NJ Perinatal Cooperative (Project Embrace)
(856) 675-5310 or email@example.com.
3. Monmouth & Ocean Counties
JSAS HealthCare, Inc., Perinatal Project C.A.R.E.
(732) 502-9496 or (732) 988-8877 ext. 1129
4. Essex, Middlesex, Somerset & Hunterdon Counties
Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care