A Group Art Exhibition Presented by Zufall Health
18 West Blackwell Street, Dover, NJ 07801
Artist Submission Deadline: March 8, 2019
Acceptance Notification: March 15, 2019
Art Drop-off: March TBD
Exhibit Dates: April 5 to July 12, 2019
Opening Reception: April 5, 2019
Art Pick-up: July 15, 2018
The Dalai Lama once said, “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” Well, not only does optimism make you feel better, research has shown that optimistic people live longer and healthier lives. For Zufall’s spring art exhibit we ask artists to fill our walls with work that will give the viewer a healthy dose of joyful optimism. Artists are free to interpret the theme however they see fit. Artists may submit representational, abstract and conceptual works of art, ranging from drawings, paintings, collage, and photographic and digital art.
Please send your submissions to the Exhibit Curator, Amanda Barron, with the following information:
- Your Name: (First and Last)
- Exhibit Name: Zufall Health – Optimism
- Contact Information: (Phone/email address/website/mailing address)
- Photos of your work: Submit jpegs clearly labeled with the artist name, title, and size (ex. john_smith_title_36x48).
- Medium (ex. Acrylic on canvas, oil on wood panel, mixed media)
- Prices of your work if applicable.
All inquires regarding the exhibit should be directed to the Exhibit Curator Amanda Barron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-526-2335 ext. 123.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ZUFALL HEALTH DIRECTLY.
Details and Rules
- All artwork must be the artist’s original work.
- All work must be ready for hanging with hooks and wire on the back. Artwork without proper hanging wire will not be displayed.
- Prohibited subjects include political statements, commercial advertising, and subject matter not suited for a public display space and/or minors.
- Zufall Health reserves the right to refuse art that does not conform to the above standards.
- The selection committee has final say on determining the eligibility of the artwork.
- Eligibility: Artists must be over 18 years of age.
- Insurance: The artists must insure their own art. Zufall Health is a secure, professional building and all consideration and measures will be taken to secure the art.
- Zufall Health and the Exhibit Curator, Amanda Barron, are not responsible for any stolen, damaged or broken artwork and frames with glass. Plexiglass is a better option for framed pieces.
- Zufall Health DOES NOT charge any commission in case of sales. Any sale transactions will be directly between the artist and collector.