Zufall Health’s Clinical Pharmacy Services and Education Program is an award-winning, innovative, patient-centered program to help patients manage their medications and improve their health.
Chronically ill and high-risk Zufall patients with conditions like hypertension, obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease are referred to our staff clinical pharmacist who collaborates with their providers to help them manage health challenges.
In addition to on-site laboratory testing, patients receive one-on-one counseling and health education to improve medication self-management and empower them to become responsible for their own health.
Pharmacy Services include:
- Prescription Drug Assistance/Discount Drug Program.
* The Pharmacy Program is made possible by the federal Public Health Act (Section 340B).
For Patients without Insurance
Purchase medication prescribed by Zufall Health at discounted prices at the pharmacies listed on the back.
For Patients with Insurance
Help support Zufall Health programs and patients by purchasing your Zufall-prescribed medications at the pharmacies listed on the back. Medication refill tips:
- Always call the pharmacy when you need a refill
- Call when you still have enough medicine for a week
Bound Brook – Walgreens, 476 W. Union Ave. (732) 805-4014
Dover – Goodale Pharmacy, 6 N. Sussex St. (973) 366-0976
East Orange – Walgreens, 508 Main St. (973) 672-6317
Hackettstown – Walgreens, 1982 State Route 57 (908) 850-3529
Ledgewood – Walgreens, 1131 US Highway 46 (973) 584-7855
Morristown – Molnar Pharmacy, 76 Morris St. (973) 551-4895 – Walgreens, 203 South St. (973) 889-8901
Newton – Walgreens,126 Water St. (973) 300-5291
Orange – Walgreens, 240-250 Central Ave. (973) 674-0733
Parsippany – Walgreens, 200 Baldwin Rd. Suite #200 (973) 939-2691
Rockaway – Walgreens, 260 US Highway 46 (973) 664-9412
Somerville – Walgreens,129 Somerset St. (908) 725-8259
- Medication management and counseling
- Medication counseling for diabetics
- Medication counseling for Ryan White patients
- Medication reconciliation for patients returning home from Emergency Room or in-patient hospital stays