Zufall Health’s Clinical Pharmacy Services and Education Program is an award-winning, innovative, patient-centered program to help patients manage their medications and improve their health. Chronically ill and high-risk Zufall patients with conditions like hypertension, obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease are referred to our staff clinical pharmacist who collaborates with their providers to help them manage health challenges. In addition to on-site laboratory testing, patients receive one-on-one counseling and health education to improve medication self-management and empower them to become responsible for their own health.
- Prescription Drug Assistance/Discount Drug Program
- Medication management and counseling
- Medication counseling for diabetics
- Medicaation counseling for Ryan White patients
- Medication reconciliation for patients returning home from Emergency Room or in-patient hospital stays.